Worship to the music with your mouth and body. Think about something you are thankful for this week or tell Jesus how much you love Him and are thankful for Him in your life. Think about that during worship and speak it out to God. Have fun and enjoy Jesus together!
Say the Point and Verse out loud together.
I’ll worship God with all my heart.
John 4:23 NIRV “… True worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. …”
1. What does it mean to worship God in spirit and in truth? Worship God honestly with your whole heart for who He truly is.
1. What does it mean to worship God? To show God all the love, thankfulness, and respect you have for Him
2. Why do you think going to worship night was so
important to Alissa? Answers will vary.
3. When you love someone, you show them. When you love God, you show Him by worshipping. What are some ways to show your love for God? Show His love to others, pray, dance, lift hands up, talk about Him, thank Him, obey, work hard at what He’s given you to do, etc.
4. Why does God deserve our worship? He’s all powerful, loving, our Savior, our Creator, forgiving, etc.
5. Why do you think it doesn’t matter where you worship God? Answers will vary.
1. What are some ways you can worship God when you’re not at church this week? Answers will vary.
2. When you really get to know God, you want to worship Him a lot! What can you do to get to know God better? Answers will vary.
Ask the children to share things they’d like to pray about. Write your prayer request so you can continue to pray for your family during the week. Pray together, give them a chance to lead the prayer if they want to. Not sure what to pray?
Pray this: God, thank You for giving us Jesus so we can worship You any time, anywhere, in everything we do. In Jesus’ name, amen!
1.Make it Stick: You’ll Need- Worship Game activity supplement sheet To Do- There are lots of ways to worship God! Let’s play a game about it. I’ll say an action. If it’s a way to worship God, do it! If it’s not, freeze. If you do an action that’s not worshipping God, you’re out for one round! 1. Read an action from the Worship Game activity supplement. 2. Kids do the motion if it’s a way to worship God or freeze if it’s not. 3. Ask a kid to share why they think the the action is worship or not. 4. Repeat steps 1-4 for a few rounds. 5. If time allows, play again, but let kids do all the actions.
2. Family Challenge ‘DIY Worship Jars’ see sheet attached.
3. LEGO Challenge-Build something that reminds you of today’s Big Point! ‘I’ll Worship God with all my heart‘