Say the Point and Verse out loud together:
I am rich because God gives me what I need!
Philippians 4:19 NIRV
… God will meet all your needs. He will meet them in keeping with his wonderful riches …
1. What’s the best way to find out the truth about who you are? Choose to follow Jesus and get to know God better
2. Some needs can’t be bought with money. What needs are those? Love, friendship, peace, forgiveness, salvation, etc
3. What did Jesus do to show He had all of Peter’s needs taken care of? A miracle! He caused a fish to have money in its mouth when Peter caught it—just the right amount of money Peter needed!
1. How can you show others that God meets their needs, too? If I can meet their need, I should. I can pray with them, I can help them, etc.
2. What do you need from God right now? Answers will vary.
3. What is the best thing you can do this week when you have a need? Pray to God, and ask
Ask the children to share things they’d like to pray about. Write your prayer request so you can continue to pray for your family during the week. Pray together, give them a chance to lead the prayer if they want to. Not sure what to pray?
Pray this: God, Thank You for meeting the needs of every kid in this Small Group. Please show them Your glorious riches, and how rich they are in Christ. In Jesus’ name, amen!
1. Lego Challenge: Create a fish with treasure inside to remind you this week that just like Peter, God gives us all that we need!
2.Check List Challenge: You will need: bible, check list challenge, camera. See attached sheet. Tag to @oasischurchperth.com
3. I Am Rich Activity: You will need: a piece of material in the shape of circle, string, markers, scissors, paper or play coins. To Do – Lay circle out flat and decorate the blessing bag with markers. Then place holes around the edge using scissors and thread sting in and out so it can be pulled together like a pouch. Cut out round coin shape pieces of paper and write one of God’s blessings on each coin with marker. Place coin in the bag and tie shut. You can add to your bag over the weeks and months to remind you that you are rich because God gives you what you need!