What do you think most about at Easter?
Say the point and verse out loud together:
Jesus makes me God’s friend because I believe He lives again!
Romans 10:9 Say with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord.” Believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead. Then you will be saved.
Choose a few Questions
- What does you will be saved mean?
- How long has Jesus existed for?
- Why did Jesus choose to live on earth in a human form?
- How can you receive Jesus forgiveness and start following him?
- How can you live in a way that shoes you believe Jesus is alive?
- What can you do to remember that Easter is not just about chocolate, bunnies and eggs?
Ask each person to share things they would like to pray about. Write them down and then pray together as a family over all the prayer requests. If someone is not sure what to pray, pray this:
GOD THANK YOU FOR SENDING JESUS TO TAKE THE PUNISHMENT FOR OUR SINS. PLEASE HELP US TO CHOOSE TO FOLLOW HIM. IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Easter Egg Game – You will need a resurrection Egg activity sheet each, sandwich bag, markers, and scissors. Decorate and cut out eggs and instructions. Play the Easter game as a family or as partners.
Egg Dying, decorate with the Easter story. You will need boiled or blown eggs, crayons or candle and food dye. Draw on the eggs with the crayon or wax then dip in dye. Attach ribbon and Hang in the house.
Create your own crown of thorn.
Resurrection Tomb Cupcakes – -https://www.centsablemomma.com/resurrection-tomb-cupcakes-recipe/
Easter Lego Builds – https://www.proverbialhomemaker.com/easter-lego-builds-instructions.html