Worship to the music with your mouth and body. Think about something you are thankful for this week or tell Jesus how much you love Him and are thankful for Him in your life. Think about that during worship and speak it out to God. Have fun and enjoy Jesus together!
Say the Point and Verse out loud together.
I’ll worship God all the time.
Psalm 145:2 NLT I will praise you every day; yes, I will praise you forever.
1. Why do you think the Bible verse says we can praise God every day, forever?
1. What does it mean to worship God? To show God all the
love, thankfulness, and respect you have for Him
2. Why do you think Paul and Silas still worshipped God,
even when they were in jail? Answers will vary.
3. Why do you think you don’t you have to be at church to
worship? God’s always with you, so you can always
4. Why is it good to worship God when you’re sad or mad?
It helps you remember God is always good and in control,
it can change your attitude, etc.
5. Why do you think Abby thought worship night was the
only time to worship God? Answers will vary.
1. What are some things you can do this week to worship
God when you’re not at church? Answers will vary.
2. What things can you do to worship God and help others
at the same time? Answers will vary.
Ask the children to share things they’d like to pray about. Write your prayer request so you can continue to pray for your family during the week. Pray together, give them a chance to lead the prayer if they want to. Not sure what to pray?
Pray this: God, thank for being with us all the time. Please remind us to worship You all the time. In Jesus’ name, amen!
1.Make it Stick Watch: You’ll Need- Worship Watch activity sheet, Clear tape, Markers, Scissors To Do- 1. Ask a kid to tell you what the Point is. Say: The Point tells us to worship God all the time. Even when we’re mad, even when we’re sad, and even when we’re glad. Here’s a worship watch to help you remember that.
2. Give kids a Worship Watch activity sheet. 3. Kids cut out the worship watch.
4. Kids write or draw some times they can worship God on the wristband. 5. If time allows, kids decorate watches and tape them around their wrist.
2. Family Challenge ‘Worship Game’ see sheet attached.
3. LEGO Challenge-Build a clock to remind you to ‘worship God all the time’!