Need to Know:
A Time To Honour Mums
Remember Verse: Proverbs 31:28 (NIRV) “Her children stand up and call her blessed. Her husband also rises up, and he praises her.”
Today we take some time to honour our mums and other amazing women in our lives.
God, thank you for our mothers, grandmothers, sisters, aunties and friends. Thank you that you give us special people in our life to love us and take care of us. We pray that every mother is valued, honoured and cherished today and everyday. In Jesus name, Amen.
While your having fun playing talk to your kids about today.
1. What do you love about your mum?
2. How can we honour our mums and other special women in our lives?
- Colouring sheet – A Time to Honour Mums
- Memory Verse – PRACTICE Remember Verse (on left), if time & attention spans allow.
- Mother’s Day Card – stick piece of coloured paper on a heart shape draw on a piece of card and have the child draw a picture of mum.