Need to Know:
Jesus (point up)
Died (reach arms out to sides, like cross)
For Me! (thumbs to chest)
“When you look for me
(unroll pretend map)
with all your heart, (pat
heart) you will find me.” (point
Dear Jesus, thank you for loving me. Thank you for dying on the cross for me.
And thank you for my snack. In Jesus’ name we pray, Amen!
H DISCUSSION QUESTIONS
While your having fun playing talk to your kids about today.
Shake a treasure chest with a cross inside. When child hears something, act
surprised & SAY: I think there’s a treasure inside! Open up and look at the treasure.
1. How is the cross a treasure in today’s Bible story?
2. What do you look like when you pray?
3. Why did Jesus tell Mary and the disciples they didn’t need to be sad?
- Colouring sheet – Jesus Died for Me!
- Memory Verse – PRACTICE Remember Verse (on left), if time & attention spans allow.
- Craft– Tissue Paper Cross. See innstructions below.