God (point up) Cares (hug self) For Me! (thumbs to chest)
Mark 12:30 “Love (cross hands over chest) the Lord your God…” (point up with both hands)
While your having fun playing, talk to your kids about today:
1. When Elisha met the woman in the story, was she happy or sad? (Sad) That’s right. She was sad because she owed a man some money.
2. Did God make the woman’s little bit of oil fill ALL of her jars? (Yes!) God did a miracle! He made her little bit of oil fill ALL of her jars.
3. Do you know why God did that for the lady? (Because He cares for her) God cares for you too! Say this with me: God (point up) Cares (hug self) For Me! (thumbs to chest)
4.What is the most fun thing you’ve ever done? (Gone somewhere special, played with a special toy, etc.)
One way God cares for you is by giving you fun things to do like that!
5. What are some other ways God cares for you?
- Colouring sheet – God cares for me!
- Fun Park Pass– Supplies needed: fun park pass, colouring utensils, decorations, string, hole punch. Steps: 1.Write your name on the top line 2. Draw a picture of your face and decorate the pass. 3. Thread the string through the hole and tie in know. 4.Hang pass round your neck.