I can (thumbs to check) Believe God! (both hands point up)
2 Corinthians 9:15: Thanks be to God for his gift that is too wounderful for words!’
1. What is one thing that you want for Christmas?
2. Did you know that God gave you the best gift when He sent Jesus to Earth? He did! And we can always believe God!
3. Does God love you all the time or only sometimes? (All the time) Yes! God wants you to believe that He will always love you.
1. Colouring sheet – I can believe God
2. Gingerbread people – Make ginger bread men and decorate.
3.Pretend to be a Gingerbread Man Game– EXPLAIN that we are going to pretend to be gingerbread men that want to run and play, not become yummy snacks. PLACE action words in the blanks below and HAVE kids pretend to be the gingerbread man that’s getting away! (Action words: run, hop, skip, stomp, clap, wiggle, spin, tiptoe, etc.)
• SAY: ____________, ____________ as fast as you can. You can’t catch me. I’m a