Help your child engage. Worship to the music with your mouth and body. Have fun and enjoy Jesus together!
Need to Know:
Put on (move hands from top of body to toes)
God’s (point up with both hands)
Armor (fists on hips)
“Put on all (move hands from top of body to toes) of God’s (point up with both hands)
armor.” (hands on hips) Ephesians 6:11 (make book with hands)
God, thank You for giving us Your armor that helps us stand strong. Please help us put on Your armor every day. Thank You for our snacks. We love You! In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen.
While your having fun playing talk to your kids about today.
1. Does God want us to put on His armor every day or only one day? (Every day)
2. Does God’s armor make us sleepy or strong? (Strong)
3. How can I pray for you this week?
- Colouring sheet – Put on the Armor of God!
- Memory Verse – PRACTICE Remember Verse (on left), if time & attention spans allow.