I (thumbs point to self)
Love God (cross hands over heart)
With My Money! (hold hands out, palms up)
Mark 12:30 “Love (cross hands over chest) the Lord your God…” (point up with both hands)
While your having fun playing, talk to your kids about today:
1. How much money did the rich people put into the offering box—a lot or a
little? (A lot)
2. How many coins did the poor widow put into the box? (Two)
3. Who did Jesus say gave a greater (thumbs up) gift—the rich people or the poor widow? (The poor widow) That’s right! Her gift was greater because she gave ALL she had. She showed God she loved Him by giving all of her money to Him at church.
We show God love when we give Him money at church, too!
Say this with me:
I Show God (thumbs point to self)
I Love Him (cross hands over heart)
With My Money! (rub thumb & fingers)
- Colouring sheet – I show God I love Him with my money!
- Money Box: Supplies needed: Textures, Box,
Box Labels “I Show God I Love Him With My Money”, Decorations. Instructions: 1. Stick a Bank Label above the slit on the top of the box. 2.Decorate & color box.
1.You’re making a bank! Do you know what goes inside of a bank? (Money)
2. Do you think it shows God love when we give him our money at church? It does!
3. Can you save your money in here, and then give it to God at church? (Yes)
Everything we do with our money shows God if we love Him!