The Bible (make book with hands)
Tells Me (cup hands around mouth)
God Loves Me! (hug self)
Psalm 119:18 “Open my eyes (hands open wide beside eyes) so that I can see (make binoculars with hands) all the wonderful things (two thumbs up) in your teachings.” (make book with hands)
Dear God, thank you for loving me so much! Thank you for the Bible! I love you! In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!
While your having fun playing, talk to your kids about today:
1. What wonderful creature were we looking for on our safari today? (Lion)
2. What did we use to look for his lion tracks? (Make binoculars with hands)
3. Can we LOOK for wonderful things in the Bible? (Yes!)
- Colouring sheet – ‘The Bible Tells me God Loves Me!
- Wikki Stix Cross – Give each person TWO Wikki Stix.Use the Wikki Wild Guide to create a shape with your Wikki Stix, and allow kid to guess shape. Help kids create the same shape. Continue until all shapes have been created. SAY: God loves you so much, and He will never stop loving you! (Make heart with Wikki Stix) At home, you can make a heart with your Wikki Stix to remind you that: The Bible (make book with hands) Tells Me (cup hands around mouth) God Loves Me! (hug self)
- My Heart Book Mark: Supplies: Need to Know Label (1 per craft), Bookmark (1 per craft), Coloring Utensils (several sets per craft table), Stamp Pads, Baby Wipes Optional: Ribbon/Tassel (1 per craft)
Instructions: Place Need to Know Label on Bookmark. Write name on same side of Bookmark as Need to Know Label. On opposite side of Bookmark, assist kids in placing index finger onto Stamp Pad and stamping fingers to make hearts. Use Baby Wipes to remove all ink from fingers when finished. Optional: Add one Ribbon/Tassel to Bookmark.
1. Is there someone special you might want to give this to?
2. Where could your “someone special” put this bookmark?
3. Did you know that God holds a special place for YOU in His heart? He does! The Bible tells us that God loves me and YOU.