Need to Know:
The Bible Says (hold out hands like book)
Jesus (point up)
Is Alive! (lift palms from low to high)
“When you look for me
(unroll pretend map)
with all your heart, (pat
heart) you will find me.” (point
Dear Jesus, thank you for loving me. Thank you for dying on the cross for me.
And thank you for my snack. In Jesus’ name we pray, Amen!
While your having fun playing talk to your kids about today.
PLAY a pirate game: Place the Pirate Hat on the child & say “Ahoy there Pirate (name)!”
Toss the Happy-Sad Beanbag into the air. One side should have a smile the other a frown.
Depending on how the beanbag lands, say the following: Pirate (name), can you show us a happy/sad face?
1. After Jesus’ friends put His body in the tomb, who guarded the tomb? (Soldiers)
2. Who did God send to push the stone away from the tomb? (An angel)
3. What did the angel say? (Jesus is ALIVE!)
- Colouring sheet – Jesus is Risen!
- Memory Verse – PRACTICE Remember Verse (on left), if time & attention spans allow.
- Craft– Watercolour cross painting. See innstructions below.