When I’m scared (scared face) Jesus Can (point up) Heal!(show muscles)
Psalm:34:4 “I Prayed to the Lord and He answered me. He freed me from all my fears.”
3 While your having fun playing talk to your kids about today:
- Who did we meet today? (Mimi Monster)
- When Mimi Monster was scared, what did agent Lou True read her? (The Bible, the Bible tells us that Jesus heals)
- Who can help bust your fear away? (God)
- Colouring sheet -When I am scared Jesus can Heal!
- Band Aid Buddies – Material needed:print person template below, band aids, textures STEPS:1. Everyone stand up and run really fast on your spot! Uh-oh! We just tripped on a big rock. Let’s sit down quickly. If you fall and scrape your knee, what do you put on your boo-boo?
(Band-Aid) (Hold up Band-Aid Label) This Band-Aid reminds us that Jesus can heal all of our boo-boos and we don’t have to be scared! Let’s put our Band-Aid on our sheet. 2. Can you show me what you look like if your head hurts really badly? When your head is hurting, should you run around and cry or should you pray and ask Jesus to heal your hurting head? (Pray to ask Jesus to heal your hurting head) Yes! Jesus wants to help you feel better. We can remember that when we are scared, Jesus can heal! Let’s all say that together as we put another Band-Aid on our sheet.
When I’m Scared, (make scared face)
Jesus Can (point up) Heal! (show muscles)
3. Our fear of going to the doctor or being sick is TOTALLY BUSTED because we know
that Jesus Can (point up) Heal (show muscles)! Everyone decorate your Band-
Aids to look like FearBusters who are NOT scared because their fear is BUSTED!
(Kids can use coloring utensils to decorate their Band-Aid Buddies!)
- Hospital Role Play Area – dolls, teddies, band aids, play medical kit.